- Tuition at All Aboard for Kids is $150 per week.
- Registration is available on a weekly basis.
- Please indicate the weeks you are interested in on your child’s registration form.
Due to generous community support, All Aboard for Kids will be covering the additional fees for our 1:1 associates this year!
- To ensure that scholarship funds are allocated for your child, it is required that you:
- Register for the weeks that you’d like your child to attend camp, paying the $150/wk fee.
- Indicate your child’s need for a 1:1 on our Registration form
- Complete the Scholarship Application form.
This ensures we have the information we need to provide the proper supports for your child all the weeks they’ll be attending camp.
Additional scholarship support will be distributed to qualifying families once our registration closes. Completing the steps above does not affect your child’s eligibility for these additional funds.
Non-refundable Application Fee
A $50 application fee will be required to reserve your child’s spot for camp. We ask that you send this fee in along with the paperwork you will receive after you register. This fee will be applied towards your child’s camp tuition, however, if your child does not attend, this fee is non-refundable.