- Tuition is $250 per session.
- Per session registration is available.
- Please indicate the session you are interested in on your child’s Registration Form.
- Please submit separate registration forms for each child.
- To reserve your child’s spot, we’re requiring a non-refundable* $150 fee per child
- NOTE: Registration is not complete until you have paid the $150 deposit.
Registration will close on May 31st, or when classes are full. At that time you will be contacted regarding tuition assistance (if applicable), and remaining balance due. Payment of remaining balances are due prior to the start of camp. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon registration, we will email you an invoice for the deposit. This email will contain links to allow you to pay online, or by check. Once all financial assistance is applied we will email you an invoice for the balance due.
Typically, there is an additional fee for children requiring 1:1 associate support. Due to very generous community support, All Aboard for Kids will be covering the additional fees for these educational associates this year! There are no additional charges for families needing 1:1 support.
To ensure that we have allocated adequate educational supports and tuition assistance funds for your child, when completing the Registration Form please:
Mark the checkbox indicating your child’s need for a 1:1
Mark the checkbox indicating your interest in tuition assistance
In order to ensure proper support for your child, we may request a copy of your child’s IEP and/or Behavior Plan.
An accurate reporting of the need for associate support helps us ensure proper staffing at camp for your child. Adult to student ratios will typically be 1:3 or 1:4.