- Tuition is $200 per week.
- Registration is available on a weekly basis.
- Please indicate the weeks you are interested in on your child’s Registration Form.
- Please submit separate registration forms for each child.
- To reserve your child’s spot, we’re requiring a non-refundable* $100 fee per child
- NOTE: Registration is not complete until you have paid the $100 deposit.
*See COVID-19 note below
Registration will close June 1st. At that time you will be contacted regarding scholarship awards and remaining balances. Payment of remaining balances are due prior to the start of camp. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Upon registration, we ask for a $100 deposit per child that is registering. You may pay this fee online via PayPal using the button below. In the “Add a note” section of PayPal, please indicate who the deposit is for.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, and as we receive new guidance from our public health leaders we will update our summer camp plans as necessary. We will make a determination for the June and July sessions separately. If the camp sessions you register for are cancelled, we will refund ALL fees. We will make a determination for the June sessions by June 1st.
1:1 Associate Support
Typically, there is an additional fee for children requiring 1:1 associate support. Due to very generous community support, All Aboard for Kids will be covering the additional fees for these educational associates this year! There are no additional charges for those families needing 1:1 support. We are excited to offer this savings to our participants!
To ensure that we have allocated adequate educational supports and scholarship funds for your child, when completing the Registration Form please:
- Mark the checkbox indicating your child’s need for a 1:1
- Mark the checkbox indicating your interest in scholarship funding
If your child has a Behavior Plan, we would encourage you to share that information with us so we can ensure proper support.
An accurate reporting of the need for associate support helps us ensure proper staffing at camp for your child. Adult to student ratios will typically be 1:3 or 1:4.